Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Plaid Craft Products





Recently, I received an email from Plaid, the company who makes Mod Podge.  Here's a quote from that email:
We here at Plaid manufacture several craft and paint brands such as Mod Podge and Martha Stewart paints. I wanted to reach out to you, because we have noticed a recent increase in DIY/fashion blogs incorporating craft products within their projects and post. I am always on the lookout for new bloggers to build relationships, and I wanted to know if you would be interested in partnering with Plaid? We would love to send you product to create projects with, and/or have you host giveaways on your blog. Please let me know if you would be interested. 
Um, yeah, of course I'm interested!  I sent a big ol' list of products I'd like to try.  It never hurts to ask, right? Today I received a package in the mail.  I didn't expect to get everything I asked for, but I did get many of the items from my list.  Check it out:


I've got some killer projects in mind and can't wait to get started!

Have any of you been approached by craft companies like this?  Do you have any advice as to how to make most out of this opportunity?  Is there anything I can do to get more free products from other companies?

Happy crafting and big hugs from Montana,
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It's obviously true what they say "shy bairns get now't" well done you, now I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for all these fancy products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...